March 20, 2007

1st Pediatrian Appointment

The twins did great at their first pedi appointment. They also seemed to enjoy the car ride. Anyway, here are the stats...

NICU DISCHARGE (3/15)
Carson's Weight 5 lbs, 13 oz.
Kate's Weight 4 lbs, 4 oz.

1st PEDI APPOINTMENT (3/20)
Carson's Weight 6 lbs, 2 oz.
Kate's Weight 4 lbs, 8 oz.

I also spoke to a part-time nurse/nursing college student who has done nanny work in the past and also works at my pedi's office. I think we may be a good fit, so I will be talking to her further about possibly helping me out a few mornings a week.

The twins' have a follow-up appointment with the pedi in 10 days, and I am still trying to compute the massive amount of information the pedi put on us. (Damn I need some sleep!)

The twins will be having their first professional photo shoot at our house on Sunday morning (friend of the family). That should be fun....well, except they want me in some of the photos and they will be arriving at 8:30 AM...which means I need to do my hair & make-up and look halfway presentable by 8:30 in the damn morning! I have no idea how I will swing that. I hope they can Photo Shop my dark sleep deprived circles under my eyes out of the pics! :)

1 comment:

Loralee Choate said...

I bet you'll look great.
Yay on the weight gain!

I am glad the nanny looks promising.