February 10, 2007

Twins Pass NST @ Hospital

Everything went well at the non-stress test/baby monitoring this morning at the hospital. The babies cooperated and they both passed their tests. C-section still happening on Monday though. Very happy they passed the tests...only wish they would have been on the ball yesterday!

Mom arrived this morning and was at our house when we got back from the hospital. We visited for an hour and now she is out shopping...AGAIN. Have I mentioned how my mom has more energy than a poodle on speed? It drives us nuts. She can't just chill and visit with us. After a while, it starts to stress me out watching her look for things to do. Strangely enough, she wasn't anything like that when I was living at home and growing up. Total personality change.

So I plan on having a nice, relaxing weekend. It's my last weekend before becoming a mom. Unreal. :)

No comments: