February 11, 2007

Decompressed

Just a quick post...

My sanity has somewhat returned and I no longer want to climb a clock tower. I had a nice long talk with Lee Anne and she calmed me down and helped put things in better perspective. She has always been good with that. I tried to talk to Hubby about all of this stuff, but he is just too close to the flame, so to speak. It's nice to have someone you can vent to, but who isn't so close to the situation that they take things personally.

This will be my final post as a "pregnant-with-twins chick." I am sure my next post will be later in the week and will be my "birth experience" story.

Wish me luck because God knows I will need it. I can't remember the last time I was so stressed, nervous and anxious all at the same time. I really hope I will be able to report that it wasn't a big deal at all.

Photos coming soon :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck, Shannon! I'm thinking of you and the babies today.