January 2, 2007

Yet another Meme!

Okay, clearly I have problem because I can't seem to walk away from anything that isn't a quiz or meme. I know it's getting boring and tiresome for anyone who actually reads this blog.

In 2007...

Will you be looking for a new job?
I don't think so. It's more like I will be restarting my real estate career later in the year. It all depends on how my twins are doing, but I definitely miss working.

Will you be looking for a new relationship?
No, I am very happy in my marriage right now. It hasn't always been like that, and I feel like I finally am where I want to be.

New house?
I hope so. We are going to start looking this summer. We need a bigger house thanks to the twins. For the first time, we are having to think about stuff like schools, parks, safe neighborhoods, etc.

What will you do differently in 2007?
I have a feeling that becoming a parent for the first time will force me to do almost everything differently. I hope to have more patience.

New Year's resolutions?
Yes, and I've already posted them.

What will you not be doing in 2007?
Putting myself first. Probably won't be going out much either.

Any trips planned?
The only thing we seem to know for sure is that we will be going out to Vegas for a friend's wedding this fall. I am also hoping to take the twins to our favorite Galveston cabin late in the summer. I love going there and I want to introduce the babies to ocean as soon as possible. Of course, this may not be happening since they will still be so young.

Wedding plans?
Not for me! I know one of my close friends will be getting married and possibly another one will too. I am looking forward to just be a guest!

Major thing on your calendar?
March 1st...that's my goal on holding in my twins. That marks 36 weeks.

What can't you wait for?
March 1st...and the birth of my twins. I am also looking forward to next Christmas.

What would you like to see happen differently?
Less friend drama

What about yourself will be changing?
Everything...the challenge will be keeping some part of myself from not changing.

What happened in 2006 that you didn't think would ever happen?
Getting pregant. Getting pregnant with twins!

Will you dress differently this year than you did in 2006?
Yes, I will be out of maternity clothes!

Will you do charity work?
I wish I could, but the truthful answer is that I won't have time.

Do you expect 2007 to be a good year for you?
Yes...one of the best.

How much did you change from this time last year until now?
A lot. I wasn't very happy this time last year for a huge range of reasons. It's like the difference between night and day now.

Do you plan on having a child?
Yes! Two of them.

Will you still be friends with the same people you are friends with now?
I hope so, but some of them are going to have to step up to the plate more in the near future. I hope to make more friends that are in the same boat I am in currently...new mother, mother of twins. I am still the only chick in my circle of friends that is married. I feel like Miranda sometimes!

Major lifestyle changes?
Yes...the biggest...parenthood

Will you be moving?
God, I hope so!

What will you make sure doesn't happen in 2007 that happened in 2006?
Getting pregnant...we are done with that.

Will you have someone to kiss at midnight?
Yes, but my someone was sleeping!

One wish for 2007?
Healthy babies, Healthy me

No comments: