January 17, 2007

Random Bullets of Crappola

  • I am on my third day of taking the iron supplement for my anemia (Repliva). What a difference! I felt so exhausted for the first two-ish days, but now I feel re-energized. I guess I never realize just how fatigued I was feeling until I felt good for the first time in weeks.
  • Austin is finally thawing out. I wish we would have more snow and less ice. Hubby is returning to work tomorrow...which is a good thing. :) We have enough trapped-in-the-house-due-to-ice-togetherness to last until next winter.
  • After asking around and doing some research, I have found a pediatrician that I am interested in. Now that the weather is getting better, I am going to call him either this week or early next to try to set up an interview. Several of Hubby's co-workers use him, he is only a mile from our house, and everyone just swears by him. Now it's a question of if he is taking on new patients. I need to come up with a plan of attack to convince him to take on the twins because I don't have a Plan B doc in mind.
  • Something is happening in the boob department. I haven't decided if I want to post on it because I'm not sure how graphic I should be on here. Let's just say, things are changing!

No comments: