January 16, 2007

The Big Chill

I don't have much to report today.

We have been iced and snowed in today. I love days like this...Hubby's office was closed...we are still in our flannel PJs...everything is white outside...cooking some warm, comforting chili. Texans are not used to anything white being on the ground, so when it happens (usually just one or two days per year) the whole city literally shuts down.

I still haven't been feeling all that hot for the second day in a row. I don't feel like I am getting sick, but I just feel blah. My belly is feeling very heavy...especially down low. Yesterday I started taking a 21-day supply of Repliva to treat my anemia. Perhaps that will raise my energy levels soon.

1 comment:

seattlegal said...

I used to live in TX (Fort Worth area) and I remember being there and if there was the slightest hint of snow, the whole city shut down (which was great b/c I was in elementary or junior high at the time and enjoyed not going to school). Of course, here in Seattle, we aren't that much used to it up here either - though the city has gotten better since I first moved here in '93.