December 27, 2006

Another Wednesday ...

I don't have much to report today. I am over all the sappiness of yesterday. Like I said, it was just hormones.

Hubby has had this entire week off, but went into the office for half of the day to meet with an out-of-town client. I sure have enjoyed having him around this week. Usually after anything more than a long weekend, I am eager for him to return to work and a normal schedule because we start stepping on each other's toes, so to speak. That hasn't been the case this week.

After four full days of not leaving the house, Hubby and I went out to a local pizza place. Getting out and about is becoming a chore for me. After my last little tumble last week coupled with the fact that I am getting so massively pregnant, it's just the smarter choice to stay put. But come on...four days is too long for me. It was nice to be out in public again, but about halfway through dinner I started to feel bad. I had some minor cramping (can I call it "cramping" or is it technically contractions? Not sure.) and felt exhausted. So, it was a quick dinner and then back to the house.

Today, for the first time in months, I actually missed work. I missed having a job. I missed all of those silly, pointless meetings. I miss meeting with clients. I miss all of the marketing I used to dread doing. I miss my adult co-workers. I miss the world of real estate. I miss feeling like I had a purpose. A title. A career.

No comments: