February 24, 2007

Saturday Photos

Fussy Kate
Carson loves sucking his fingers
When we aren't there, the twins' do artwork!

Not much to report. The babies are doing great. Both have mastered the art of bottle feedings. They are still doing some tube feedings (to conserve calories & energy), but they are taking more than 20 cc in the bottle per feeding.

My long time friend Amanda -- the one I went to DC with -- was in town for business and came up to see the twins.

It's a beautiful day here in Austin. It feels like spring finally. I am trying to wake Hubby from his nap to go look at more professional cameras. I am using the birth of the twins are an excuse to buy the camera I've always wanted. :)

Should I put all of the twins' photos into one big photo album or should I create two books for each twin? I am thinking one day they will want their baby photos and this way they won't have to sort through them and separate them. What do you think? Advice needed.

3 comments:

noahjakkobsamuel said...

Photo albums--I think you should do a small special album for each of them but then you should also do a family photo album with everyone in it.

seattlegal said...

I agree with Katriina. That's what I plan to do with my twins.

Jessica said...

Definitely two, one for each. They will love to have their own one day. :) That's my plan, yo!