February 5, 2007

Finally, I'm posting some good news!

I know my posts lately have been all gloom-and-doom, but I have some good news to report. We just returned from my follow-up check-up at my OB's and everything is pretty much back to normal. Of course, "normal" is highly subjective, but it's good news for me.

My blood pressure was 130/80 (good!), I have lost 7 lbs of water weight since Friday (I told you I was swollen!), and there has been no increase of protein in my urine. We listened to the twins' heartbeats and they are still happy in the belly. All of this was the best possible news we could have gotten today. Oh, and my sugar numbers are the best they have been in a while.

I am still on bed rest, and I am still just buying some extra time before the pre-eclampsia finally takes over and wins the war. I have another appointment with my peri doc tomorrow morning, and then Hubby will be returning to work. Then we have yet another OB appointment Thursday morning. My life is all about doc appointments and resting, but that's okay. :)

2 comments:

seattlegal said...

That is great news! I hope the great news keep coming!

Jessica said...

Yay! Good for you. :)