January 19, 2007

Get me outta here!

I am suffering from the worst case of cabin fever! First, we had ice and snow for most of this week. Now that Hubby is back at work, he is becoming so hardcore about me leaving the house for any reason at all. I have left the house once in the past week, and I really can't handle being stuck here anymore! Hubby is no longer hubby...he has transformed into a prison warden! Now that I am almost at 30 weeks, he is watching me like a hawk. So nervous about me doing any little thing. I know his intentions are good, but I NEED fresh air. I need to go for a drive. I need a change of scenery. Something. Anything.

1 comment:

Kerry Lynn said...

Hey Shannon, I keep meaning to reply to you but keep forgetting! So Hi! How neat that we are going through the same thing at the same time. Congratulations. I'm so glad this happened for you naturally although the minute I found out I was pregnant all of the struggles we went through just disappeared. And to get a boy and a girl out of it...who could ask for more? I too am sharing your fears of something happening to one or both of the babies at this point. I was pretty unworried for a couple months but now things seem to be happening...babies weighing differently, low iron for me, and failing my GD tests. I'm sure you and I will be holding our bundles of joy very soon and all our worry will be for nothing.
OH, and by the way...yes...you ARE big! ;-) It's for a good cause. I'm sure you'll go back to looking like yourself in no time.