December 20, 2006

Fell Again!


Well, my shopping adventures were cut short today because I took yet another tumble! This is the second time in my pregnancy that I have fallen down, and it's getting damn ridiculous. Like the last time, I have no good excuse for how it happened. It has been raining on and off here for the past two days, and I must have just slipped on the wet concrete. Thankfully, this time I fell on my ass. (Last time I landed forwarded on all fours.) Anyway, I managed to pick up my mom's gift and half of my mother-in-law's gift.

My cousin Julie sent me some cute photos of her 3-month old twin boys. In case you are wondering, twins do not run in our family. She had Clomid twins, and I have no idea what happened in my situation. I did three cycles of Clomid in the summer of 2005 and then went off of it. A full year later we got pregnant with our own twins. My OB swears they are "natural" twins, but I will never buy that. I am convinced Clomid did something to my ovaries or something. They simply don't run in the family.


Anyway, I thought I would post a few of Julie's twins photos. They are so cute! On days when I feel physically miserable, I focus on photos like this to get me through. Cuteness is just around the corner for us!

No comments: