May 7, 2006

Things I Need to Knock Out

A few nights ago I was browsing around the blog world, and came across this To-Do-List blog. One of the lists on there was “What I Want to Do with my Life,” and it reminded me that it has been entirely too long since I have re-evaluated those things in my own life. So, here is a small part of my lengthy list – some are long-term items, most are things I can and should do now:

* Travel through Europe -- especially Italy

* Set-up a baseball scholarship in dad's name

* See a game at Wrigley Field

* Conquer my fear of public speaking

* See the Texas-OU football game in person

* Stop smoking for good [This will be happening on May 31st]

* Get pregnant & raise a family

* Establish a more regular exercise routine that I won't burn out on

* Pay off hubby's student loan

* Make more time for volunteer work at Austin's Safe Place & Women's Shelter

* Polish-up on my Spanish & become fluent

* Learn to let things I can't control roll off my back more easily (i.e., not letting stupid people piss me off so badly)

* Cook more at home

* Have my business be 100% based on referrals & repeat clients. In the mean time, create a marketing campaign I actually like.

* Get more active in the local political scene

* See Dave Matthews Band in concert [This August!]

* Go diving at least once a year

* Read the newspaper every day instead of just Sundays

* Host more dinner parties & entertain more at home

* Take the long talked about trip to London with my mom

* Open my own brokerage

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»