May 20, 2006

New Ride, Excuse Making & Updates

I know I haven’t posted anything in over a week or so, but things have been crazy busy in my world. We (ahem, I) bought a new car yesterday afternoon. I desperately needed a practical “work horse” for my real estate business. I ended up getting a new 2006 Nissan Altima – and very reasonably. (Seriously, if anyone is car shopping right now, look into the Altima. I ended up getting over $5,200 in rebates.) My first choice in color was black, but ended up falling for the “Smoke” color. Anyway, they are tinting the windows on Monday, and I am pleased to have a new member of the family.

Other than buying a new car, I have signed on several new clients this week and done a ton of shopping. (Note: We moved into our new house a little over a month ago, so I am still getting settled.)

Next week will be crazy too, but in the best possible way. My best friend and I are going to Washington D.C. for five days. There’s no particular reason why we picked D.C. – we could have gone anywhere I suppose – but it’s her graduation trip and my I’ve-had-a-shitty-six-months-and-need-a-break trip. Neither of us have been before (amazing!), and we are both self-admitted politics and history nerds.

So with all the upcoming travel, you can bet I will have a lot of observed ridiculousness to post soon! (Oh, and some good photos.)

No comments: