March 23, 2007

Not Much to Say...

I don't have much report other than my mom has decided to stay here another week. We had talked about taking the babies with me to Houston and staying with her there. I just don't feel comfortable with that yet. Carson may be getting a sinus infection or cold. I have three doc appointments next week. I feel like a single parent right now...Mark is just non-existent currently. I am so sleepy and crabby these days. My goal for next week is to finalize nanny plans so I can at least sleep every morning.

Also, I want to say congratulations to one of my pregnant-with-twins blogger buddies, Kerry Lynn. She carried her boy/girl twins to term (wow!) and they were born on St. Patrick's Day.

1 comment:

Kerry Lynn said...

Oh Hi Shannon! Thanks for the link!
Now we're in the same boat. you are so lucky to have your mother there. I have Chris and both of our mothers and we're still struggling! I knew it was going to be hard but this is unreal. I updated tonight with the birth story and links to photos.
I'm so glad you're all home and healthy.