January 31, 2007

In the hospital!

My new home is in the Labor & Delivery of Seton Medical Center in Austin, TX. My OB admitted me early this morning due to my high blood pressure...that literally just cropped up within a 24-hour period. They gave me a shot (the first of two) to speed up the babies' lung maturity. Needless to say, I am NOT happy to be here! I am restless, bored, and being told I could be here for another 6 weeks!!

It's a miracle I could get my laptop to find a wireless connection, so I don't know how much I will be blogging. I am so afraid my twins will be born this early. Hubby looks and acts bored out of his mind, and I almost feel like I need to entertain him. My bed is really uncomfortable...I feel a metal bar cutting into my hips.

I am just not a happy camper right now. I hope I stabilize and can go home soon, but they told me not to count on it. I can't believe how quickly it came on! Literally in less than 12 hours. Pregnant women, beware. This is very serious stuff.

I will post photos if I can.

No comments: