June 12, 2006

If I Only Had More Time...

I have been SLAMMED busy lately -- both personally and professionally -- but there have been several items floating around in the news world that I wish I had time to blog about. Here's the short list:
  • The Pavlov-like reactions of Bush's base on gay marriage.
  • All the reasons Ann Coulter (a.k.a. nasty cunt bitch) offends me as a woman.
  • If I vote for Kinky, am I throwing my vote away?
  • Is being called 'photogenic' really a back-handed compliment?
  • Why Sen. Joe Biden is my man in '08.
I am in the process of switching offices which entails a lot of paperwork and marketing material updates. It's such a pain in the ass, I wonder if it's really worth it!
I hosted a big family BBQ/baby shower for a cousin who is pregnant with twin boys (!!), and we attended my firm's company picnic on Saturday. Both went beautifully, but it's nice to be back in a silent house! Now it's back to work, work, work.
I promise to do better blogging, and do less excuse making on why I'm not blogging! I hope all is well in your world.

No comments: